Creation of online demand from the local markets within your region is the basic goal of local SEO. The rise in mobile and smart phones by the users has led to the creation of real time solutions to user demands. Through this method, you can control the distribution channels through which your ads and campaigns reach the end users. You can also measure the performance levels, ranking status, conversion rates, user demographic data, and other related information. These factors obviously help you in improving your raking and user reach on a large scale. The most important feature of the local SEO is its cost effectiveness over the traditional online/offline marketing.
Local Search Engine Ranking– Analyze, Plan and Implement
- Market Analysis: Understanding the needs and demands of your local audiences is the first step for optimizing your local search engine. Identification of the localities with potential customers helps you in target planning. Tools like Google Trend can give you detailed information from the local customer database. Product preference of the local audience is one such information you can get from the tool. You can filter only those localities in which the product demand is higher. You can also know about the competitor products that are popular in these localities. You can also sue the interactive maps to get valuable information about the consumer trends and behavior.
- Strategy Planning: Once you have identified your potential markets, you can start planning for enhancing your local SEO ranking. Local reviews, on page SEO, link building, and business page are some of the techniques you can use. NAP is another method for improving the visibility to the local mobile users.
- Page Optimization: The landing page of your website should preferably contain the local address, phone and location map of your business organization. This method will help you in attracting the attention of the local search engines. Including them in the title, H1, H2 and Meta tag can boost the effectiveness. Tagging the Keywords with the city/region names can help in moving up the local search engine index tables. For example, the keyword “Indian Restaurant Aubrey, Denton” can help your web pages rank better. Specifying the name, Address and Telephone (NAP) within each page can also boost the local search engine ranking. “Indian Restaurant Alameda street, Aubrey, Denton” followed by the address and phone number is one way of doing it. Make sure of adding the similar set of keywords in the other linking pages also.
- SEO Categorization: Categorizing your business in the local SEO is another smart method. You can do it in the Google local business listing, online yellow pages and other online local business directories. Since all of them are connected to the search engines, the indexing of your website will get a boosting. Any person using the search for “Indian restaurant” in the Aubrey city can instantly access your website with address, phone and map.
- Keyword Research: Researching on your local keywords is another critical factor that can