What is Magento?
Magento, released on 31st March 2008, is a PHP-built in platform which assists programmers to create an e-commerce platform. According to the research data of Litextension, Magento comes across one of the three leading platforms in which operators migrated, including the likes of Nike, Samsung, etc., except for minor shopkeepers or traders who chose other platforms.
This open-source e-commerce platform has been used to sell more than 155 US billion dollars worth of products till the year 2019. 100000+ e-business websites have been created using this platform.
Features of magneto
Some essential features of Magento are:
- Client account: This includes a shopping cart, address, transaction history, account status, and preferred catalogues.
- Product management: Favourite list, images, inventory, and comment review
- Payments: Payment methods such as PayPal, credit card, Google Checkout, Authorize.net are accepted here. It also supports external payment methods like ePay, eWAY, Cybersource, etc.
- International support: This platform is multilingual
- Category management: Customers can easily sort out and choose products by searching for them using category management services.
- Analyze and report tools: Magento is integrated with google analytics which can easily help out with multiple reports.
- Marketing tools: It also provides marketing tools such as coupons, promotions, etc.
- Inventory management: Clients can see the import, export and stock details using this feature.
Introduction to Magento 2
Magneto 2 was released in 2016 with more advanced features. It has a lot more to offer than its preceding version. With email reminders, advanced SEO features, multiple administrators, enhanced …CONTINUE READING >>>