Creation of online demand from the local markets within your region is the basic goal of local SEO. The rise in mobile and smart phones by the users has led to the creation of real time solutions to user demands. Through this method, you can control the distribution channels through which your ads and campaigns reach the end users. You can also measure the performance levels, ranking status, conversion rates, user demographic data, and other related information. These factors obviously help you in improving your raking and user reach on a large scale. The most important feature of the local SEO is its cost effectiveness over the traditional online/offline marketing.
Local Search Engine Ranking– Analyze, Plan and Implement
- Market Analysis: Understanding the needs and demands of your local audiences is the first step for optimizing your local search engine. Identification of the localities with potential customers helps you in target planning. Tools like Google Trend can give you detailed information from the local customer database. Product preference of the local audience is one such information you can get from the tool. You can filter only those localities in which the product demand is higher. You can also know about the competitor products that are popular in these localities. You can also sue the interactive maps to get valuable information about the consumer trends and behavior.
- Strategy Planning: Once you have identified your potential markets, you can start planning for enhancing your local SEO ranking. Local reviews, on page SEO, link building, and business page are some of the techniques you can use. NAP is another method for improving the visibility to the local mobile users.
- Page Optimization: The landing page of your website should preferably contain the local address, phone and location map of your business organization. This method will help you in attracting the attention of the local search engines. Including them in the title, H1, H2 and Meta tag can boost the effectiveness. Tagging the Keywords with the city/region names can help in moving up the local search engine index tables. For example, the keyword “Indian Restaurant Aubrey, Denton” can help your web pages rank better. Specifying the name, Address and Telephone (NAP) within each page can also boost the local search engine ranking. “Indian Restaurant Alameda street, Aubrey, Denton” followed by the address and phone number is one way of doing it. Make sure of adding the similar set of keywords in the other linking pages also.
- SEO Categorization: Categorizing your business in the local SEO is another smart method. You can do it in the Google local business listing, online yellow pages and other online local business directories. Since all of them are connected to the search engines, the indexing of your website will get a boosting. Any person using the search for “Indian restaurant” in the Aubrey city can instantly access your website with address, phone and map.
- Keyword Research: Researching on your local keywords is another critical factor that can push up your visibility to the search engines. Specific tools from the search engines like Google can help you list out all such keywords. Then you can integrate them into your website content.
- Using Signals: using the “My business signals” in the Google My Business helps you in spreading your visibility to the local search engine users. The listing automatically gets posted in social media websites like the Facebook, LinkedIn, and others. You can also make use of the mobile app to connect with the users on large scale. The other signals available in Google for your local business are links, citations, behavior, social and personalization. You can make use of any or all of them to boost your business visibility and ranking.
- Content Context: The context of your content should preferably be for the local audiences. This approach ahs twin benefits. The first obvious one is the enhanced audiences’ attention. The second is the enhanced visibility to the local search engine.
- Local-back-links: Creating the local back-links to your website is possible through guest posts. The other way is to use the link building tools offered by the search engines. They can help you connect with social profiles with authority. You can search for references to your business in any of the social media pages. Then you can request for adding a link to your website to that reference. Getting linked to the local infographics is another smart way of enhancing the back-links to your website. As the number of these links grows, the local search engine ranking improves automatically.
- Local Apps: Connecting to the local users on their mobile phone apps is one way of increasing the inbound traffic to your blogs. A link from these blogs will bring them directly to your website. This way will also help you in local search engine rank boosting.
- Strategy Implement: You need to start implementing the plans into action, soon after starting your business. The ranking factors do take some time to get activated. But once the threshold period is crossed, it is possible to experience great growth in the ranking.
Local Search Engine Ranking – Sustain to Success
- Update Keywords: The process of updating the keywords to your web pages is a continuous process. Your local SEO service provider can tell you about when, where, and how to make the required update. For this, you need to review the keyword research strategy frequently with your service provider.
- Update Content: Content is a part of the keyword update program. The addition of new keywords should not disturb the natural flow of narration in the web pages. This method can help in scoring more points from the local search engines.
- Using Filters: Consult your local SEO service providers to filter out all the negative and unwanted keywords matching with the searches. For example, people searching for Indian Restaurant in Washington should be avoided when your restaurant is located in Aubrey, Denton. This method will help in increasing the listing probability, besides ranking improvement.